I Agree - Register
Our Commitment to Privacy
What Information is Collected
- Information You Provide to Us:
We collect the Personally Identifiable Information you choose to enter on various pages of our site, or that you may choose to give us in some other way (such as by email, physical mail, or by telephone). For example, you will be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information when you register for access to certain portions of our site, sign up for newsletters or mailings, or make a purchase.
The categories of Personally Identifiable Information we collect are your first and last name, e-mail address, physical address, and telephone number. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
- Automatic Information
When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. Like many others, this site records this basic information about your visits.
Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server and are used to record user-specific information: what pages you access or visit, record past activity in order to provide a better service when you return to the site and to customise page content based on your browser type.
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie - or you can change your settings to refuse to accept cookies altogether.
- Information You Provide to Us:
How and When the Information is Used
The information we collect is used for administering our business activities as follows:
- to improve the content of our site;
- to customize the content and/or layout of site pages for each individual visitor;
- used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site;
- shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes;
- used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
How We Protect Your Information
The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session. You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond our control and this policy.
Who Has Access to the Information
Information about our users is important to us. Access to your information may be provided to third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site. In addition, we may sell our business or buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be transferred along with other assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order and we may disclose your information when we believe we are required to do so by law. We may disclose your information in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us and to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure.
Methods We Use to Protect Your Information
We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If we discover we have received any information from a child under the age of 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we have received any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please contact us at the address listed below.
How You Can Access Your Information
You can request access to all your personally identifiable information maintained by us by sending an e-mail to us at the address listed below. Upon request we offer you the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in your personally identifiable information. You can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the address listed below.
It is accepted that a Mystery Shopper, employed by Mystery Shop Network NZ will collect some confidential information from Mystery Shop Network NZ. and/or the client when conducting shops.
1. Any and all client information supplied and/or gained by the Shopper must be kept in the strictest confidence and treated with the highest degree of professionalism.
2. Under no circumstances is any information supplied by Mystery Shop Network NZ. or gained by the assignment to be released or made available to any third party, whether knowingly or accidentally. If Mystery Shop Network NZ requests, the Shopper will immediately send to Mystery Shop Network NZ all notes, papers, writings, computer records, summaries, equipment, etc. relating to the Shopper's assignments.
3. At no time is the Mystery Shopper to misrepresent themselves or encourage dishonesty or deliberately irritate a target employee or be a deliberately difficult Shopper.
4. At no time is a Mystery Shopper to accept an assignment if you have worked or are presently working for the company.
5. At no time is a Mystery Shopper to accept an assignment if you work for their competitor.
6. At no time is a Mystery Shopper to accept an assignment if you know or are related to any staff the members at where the shop is taking place.
7. At no time is a Mystery Shopper to accept an assignment if you have had a past negative experience from that company.
8. A Mystery Shopper will not be paid for any assignment which is deemed unacceptable by Mystery Shop Network NZ due to your failure to complete the assignment as specified, or on time.
9. If a target employee asks if you are a Mystery Shopper you are to plead ignorance e.g. "A mystery what?"
10. A Mystery Shopper not to enter into any direct competition with Mystery Shop Network NZ or use any knowledge or materials gained during your association with Mystery Shop Network NZ to enter into any business arrangement with any client of Mystery Shop Network NZ for a period of at least one calendar year following the termination of this agreement or any other agreement with Mystery Shop Network NZ. (This simply means that you cannot start your own mystery auditing firm or be directly employed by a mystery auditing firm that competes directly with Mystery Shop Network NZ.) Failure to honour this non-competition clause may result in civil or criminal liability.
Mystery Shop Network NZ not only respects, but protects, the right to privacy of its clients.
Mystery Shop Network NZ is NOT liable for any events of personal injury or liability caused by or experienced by the Mystery Shopper whilst completing assignments on behalf of Mystery Shop Network NZ.
When you are performing a mystery shopper opportunity, you are performing the opportunity as someone who has independently contracted to perform a discrete service for Mystery Shop Network NZ not as an employee of Mystery Shop Network NZ. You agree that nothing in this agreement (or related to this agreement) makes you an employee of Mystery Shop Network NZ or makes you an agent or partner of Mystery Shop Network NZ or any of its related entities or officers.
At all times, you remain independently contracted and, as such, to the extent permissible by law, Mystery Shop Network NZ has no obligations in respect of annual leave, sick leave, long service leave, superannuation, workers' compensation, taxes, accident, sickness and life insurance for yourself. Mystery Shop Network NZ has no responsibility to pay you or anyone associated with you for any of these things. Likewise, to the extent permissible by law, Mystery Shop Network NZ has no responsibility to pay you or on your behalf wages, superannuation or any other contributions that employers pay including (amongst other things) payroll tax and workers' compensation premiums.
You do not have any authority to agree to anything on Mystery Shop Network NZ’s behalf or to bind Mystery Shop Network NZ to any agreement or arrangement or understanding. You are not entitled to act as an agent or employee of Mystery Shop Network NZ and must not do anything which would lead any reasonable person to think the contrary.
No mystery shopper personal information whatsoever will be knowingly passed onto any third party by Mystery Shop Network NZ. Mystery Shoppers can choose to de-register at any time.